Asking Great Questions, Rephrasing Your Question, and Example Questions
“The only questions that really matter are the ones you ask yourself.”
I believe your actions shape your future. Asking great questions produces clear answers. Instead of yes/ no questions, let’s talk about how you can achieve your goals or what you might expect in a certain situation. I don’t read about other people’s actions or private thoughts. I’m not a psychic, nor do I offer predictions on specific dates, timing of events, or the actions or behaviors of my clients or third parties. My focus is on YOU and your steps to meet your goals and become your best self. I’m happy to help you craft a question that empowers you to start manifesting your dreams–get in touch.
Rephrase Your Question for a Clear Answer
- Will I ever find love?
- Instead, try What can I do to improve my chances of finding love this year?
- When will I meet my soulmate?
- Instead ask, How will I know when I’ve found the right person for me?
- Will my ex get back with me?
- Instead, What may I experience in my love life in the next year?
- What does [person] think of me?
- Instead, How can I be my best self with [person]?
- Why did [person] do…?
- Instead, What can I do to improve our relationship?
<< Back: Get Your Best Possible Reading
Need to Know